Step 01 – Schedule a Tour
Arrange a school tour or visit our school and spend 15-30 minutes with us touring the facility and learning about our program. Tours are usually scheduled during Monday through Friday between 9:30 am and 11:30 am so you have an opportunity to see our morning program in action. Please call 310-819-8629 or request online in advance to schedule a time.
Step 02 – Submit your Application Form and Registration Fee
Once the scheduled visit is done, the application process beings. Complete our Application Form ( available at the school or will be emailed to your email address that was provided by you during the tour Scheduling. ) and select the program that best meets your needs. Reserve a seat for your child by submitting the completed application form along with your non-refundable registration fee (annual.) a joint decision by the Parents and School will be made for enrollment.
If the classes are full, you can still fill out the application form and secure a spot on the waiting list. The registration fee must be paid to guarantee a place on the waiting list.
Step 03 – Complete your Enrollment Package and sign the contract
To complete the enrollment process, complete and submit your enrollment package ( available at the school or will be emailed to your email address upon completion of your application.) Final step is to accept the Little Angels Preschool contract by signing it.
- Identification and emergency information LIC700
- Child’s preadmission health history LIC702
- Physicians report LIC701
- Consent for emergency medical treatment LIC627 -2 copies
- Child’s Immunization record (A copy must be submitted along with the enrollment packet).
- Blue immunization card ( Will be given at the school)
- Admissions agreement SMMS (Will be given at the school)
- Personal rights LIC613A
- Parent’s rights LIC995
- Caregiver background check LIC995E (parents’ copy)