Our Toddler Program is a play based program which focuses on the child’s language skills, social skills, and self-help skills as well as providing each child with the foundation for a positive self-image. The program uses developmentally appropriate practices incorporating structured and unstructured activities and positive discipline techniques to reach these goals.
- Toilet Training – Our teachers guide your child to use correct bathroom habits.
- Parent Support – We team up with parents to ensure security and self-esteem.
- Purposeful Movement – Learn to explore and make choices in a safe environment.
- Hands On – Through contact with his environment to enrich his experience.
- Social Interaction – Your child learns to assist others through everyday tasks.
- Music – Develop listening and language skills, new vocabulary and self-confidence.
- Independence – Independent selection, engagement, and mastery of lessons.
- Practical Life – Care of self, environment, and food preparation.
- Sensorial – All materials are driven by the development of the five senses.