At kindergarten your child will grow socially and emotionally. An academically rich, all –day program with before and after care, parent teacher conferences. Our program is focused in preparing your child for first grade and beyond.
- Develop a child’s self-esteem
- Teach cooperation and inspire curiosity
- Expand a child’s ability to learn through problem solving activities
- Help the child develop the kindness, courtesy, and self-discipline that will allow him/her to become a full member of society
- Help the child learn how to observe, question, and explore ideas independently
- Free the child to pursue knowledge and skills most relevant to him or her at a pace that is most comfortable
- Encourage the child’s inherent love of learning
- Create a culture of consistency, order, and empowerment
- Basic phonological awareness skills including and understanding of sound symbol correspondence and the ability to use this knowledge to decode basic unknown words.
- Describe relationships between illustrations and the words they represent, and actively engage in group reading activities.
- count to 100 by ones and tens and begin to understand the relationship between greater than, less than or equal to.
- Learning of the Decimal system, the Teens and the Tens, exploration and memorization of tables, fractions