A small class size environment for children who are done with the Toddler program. It is the first phase of a Kindergarten program that uses age-appropriate curriculum aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
- Developing a positive attitude toward school
- Helping each child develop self confidence
- Assisting each child in building a habit of concentration
- Fostering an abiding curiosity
- Developing habits of initiative and persistence
- Fostering inner security and sense of order in the child