What Makes Us So Special?
- Over 30 plus years experience in ChildCare & Development
- Highly motivated professional staff that cares about your child.
- Program encourages independence & free choice.
- Designed to enhance the intellectual & emotional development.
- Montessori Trained experienced teachers who love children
- Authentic Montessori
Our Mission & Philosophy
Little Angels mission is to provide a safe, nurturing, creative, stimulating, and sanitary environment in which our children can grow spiritually, physically, emotionally, and intellectually.
Little Angels Preschool is dedicated to providing quality services that support and contribute to the success and wellbeing of our children and their families. We, strongly believe that the first few years of a child’s life are very important. With that in mind, we are committed to providing stimulating and enriching activities in our daily schedule in order to assist our children in that development process.
We believe that students of Little Angels Preschool need to have a balanced schedule. During our schedule, children should have enough time allocated for educational activities, relaxation, and rest. A child’s primary years are the most critical; we honor the child’s individual developmental pace, and foster respect and compassion for others, as well as the environment. We strongly believe that one of the most powerful influences in teaching young children is the example set by adult behavior. We are proud to be part of this team effort in building a better future for all our children from 2 years to 6 years of age.
Our Core Values
make us stand out?
- Academic Excellence – We embrace academic excellence, guiding our children’s innate curiosity and encouraging joy in learning.
- Independence & Imagination – We foster independent thinking and spark imagination, inspiring our children to become the leaders of tomorrow.
- Peace & Respect – we instill respect for self, respect for one another and respect for our planet enhancing prospects for peace.